RPG Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Downes - 'Splosion Man

2 posters

Go down

Private Downes - 'Splosion Man Empty Private Downes - 'Splosion Man

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:20 am

Name: Private Hank Downes

Alias: 'Splosion Man

Home World: Naboo

Appearance: Short, wears armor that encases his entire body, including his head. The armor is white.

======================================================================================================================================

=============
Looks
=============

Species: Human

Eye color: Grayish blue.

Hair color: Brownish.

Skin tone: Very pale. Ever see mayonnaise? That's how pale he is.

======================================================================================================================================

=============
Personal Details
=============

Non-Force Sensitive

Alliance: Republic Army

Class: Demolitions

Languages: Basic, Twi'lek, Togruti, Rodesse

==========
Equipment
==========

Items:
1,000 Credit
Army Knife (Usually used when on stealth missions, especially with DL-44 pistol

Weapons:
Desert Eagle (DL-44) (Silenced)
M4 Snub-Compact Carbine (E-11) (SOPMOD: silencer, scope, extended mags)
Barrett XM-109 Sniper Rifle (Tenloss) (Silenced, extended mags)
M16A4 / M-203 w/ ACOG scope and C-Mag (Repeater) (Silenced on the M16A4)
Thermal Detonators (10)
Detpacks (10)
Army Knife

Note: He does NOT carry around both the M-16A4 and the M4. He only carries one or the other, either one with the Barrett.

=====================
Skills and Combat
=====================

Skills:
Stealth – 100
Computers – 40
Medical – 0
Awareness – 50
Persuasion – 20
Mechanics – 60
Engineering - 60

Combat Grades:
Pistols – B
Sub-machine guns – C+
Assault Rifles – A+
Sniper Rifles – A+
Knives and Blades – A+
Light Machine Guns – B+
Heavy Machine Guns – D-
Explosives – A++
Hand to Hand Combat - A+

History:

'Splosion Man's Log

A man appears on screen, in normal farmer's outfit.

I was born on Tatooine 19 years ago, before any of this talk about these people called Sith attacking people called Jedi started. I swear, it's all crazy talkin', ya' hear? Anyways, the name's Hank. I was born in good ol' 'Espa. Parent's weren't real rich, but they got me a good ol' education. I went to school for 14 years, and was finally free of it by the time I turned 18. When I turned nineteen, I joined the Republic army to help out with war efforts. I major in explosives, sniping, and hand to hand combat. I've gone on four missions, none of which have harmed me too much. Sure, they put some scratches on my armor, and got dirt all over it, but I didn't complain about it, I just buffed out the scratches, washed off the dirt, it was brand spankin' new. If anything gets a hold of my armor, I'll beat their sorry arse into the ground so bad that they won't know what hit 'em!

'Splosion Man's Log 2

Coughing followed by loud groans of pain are heard in the background. Hank comes on screen, his head visible. His helmet cam was playing the video.

G-Gah...! C-Commander, we need reinforcements!!! We need some medics!!!

Hank's seen on the ground, bleeding from his stomach. He's got a radio in hand, calling in reinforcements.

Hear that men...we're headin' home...

The camera doesn't move, but helicopter like sounds are heard in the background, followed by intense gunfire. Hank's squad is slowly loaded into the helicopter as it lands. The remaining opposition had been killed by the helicopter. Hank goes to his helmet, picking it up. A crack is seen in the visor. Hank sighed. He wouldn't be able to fix this helmet. He pulls it on his head, then moves into the helicopter. He takes off the helmet, staring blankly into the visor.

Well, ol' Julia, looks like I'm gonna be gettin' a new helmet.

Medical personnel began to take care of his wounds.

==================================================================
Custom Weapons
==================================================================

Barrett XM-109 Sniper Rifle

M4 Snub-Compact Carbine Rifle

Desert Eagle .50 Caliber Pistol

M-16A4 / M203 Grenade Launcher with A-COG sight and C-Mag (Drum Magazine)

Back to top Go down

Private Downes - 'Splosion Man Empty Re: Private Downes - 'Splosion Man

Post  Firewolf Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 am

Well after looking at it the history is good however the stats are a little off and worry me let me care to show heres my supreme Commanders

(Mine)
Skill Grades
Stealth – 20
Computers – 50
Medical – 50
Awareness – 60
Persuasion – 70
Mechanics – 50
Engineering - 50
Total = 350 points

(Yours)
Skills:
Stealth – 90
Computers – 75
Medical – 0
Awareness – 80
Persuasion – 20
Mechanics – 70
Engineering - 70
Totall = 425 (Look at my total then yours)

See any differences? Now yes as you may have noticed (or not) Your stats go way beyond what mind do and yes i will go with the expception my character has not been in to many battles but yours hasnt either seeing hes just a private hes still learning compared to my Supreme Commander where she has at least 16 years of war experience. I suggest you lower the skills down alot but aside from that the biography itself is great seeing how you recreated my biography template and did it in your own style and the history itself is just great make these changes and i will definitly approve of it

Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 am

Firewolf wrote:Well after looking at it the history is good however the stats are a little off and worry me let me care to show heres my supreme Commanders

(Mine)
Skill Grades
Stealth – 20
Computers – 50
Medical – 50
Awareness – 60
Persuasion – 70
Mechanics – 50
Engineering - 50
Total = 350 points

(Yours)
Skills:
Stealth – 90
Computers – 75
Medical – 0
Awareness – 80
Persuasion – 20
Mechanics – 70
Engineering - 70
Totall = 425 (Look at my total then yours)

See any differences? Now yes as you may have noticed (or not) Your stats go way beyond what mind do and yes i will go with the expception my character has not been in to many battles but yours hasnt either seeing hes just a private hes still learning compared to my Supreme Commander where she has at least 16 years of war experience. I suggest you lower the skills down alot but aside from that the biography itself is great seeing how you recreated my biography template and did it in your own style and the history itself is just great make these changes and i will definitly approve of it

Ponya. Your an officer. He's a Private who goes in the BATTLEFIELD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Yeah i Now but despite the fact hes a private he just started learning and going into the battlefield dont you think this is a bit to high even for him?
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Fixed it for Everlasting. He told me what he wanted it to be changed to.

Admin
Admin

https://rpgcata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 pm

I still think its a bit much but its a bit improvement from the last total seeing its now 330 in total I will give this my approval

Private Downes - 'Splosion Man 569__seal-of-approval
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum