RPG Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won't be on for a while

3 posters

Go down

Won't be on for a while Empty Won't be on for a while

Post  Rick Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm currently in the proccess of trying to get a complete new computer now. Originally I was hoping to just get a new motherboard and processor, but considering I would also need a few other parts to go with them, I'm currently looking into buying a bare-bones kit. Meaning I'm getting a completely new computer excluding a new video card and hard-drive. The new hard-drive I recently bought I am going to keep how ever I'm hoping that the new computer I'ma hopefully get will be enough to get me up and running so I can be back in server, that is if people call me considering most have yet to ask of my participents.

If I order the bare-bones kit today I should hopefully be getting it by friday, but that is if I am able to order today if I can find the right barebones kit. Till I can get online I'll be using my grandmothers laptop so people are able to contact me if anybody needs me.

~Rick

Rick

Back to top Go down

Won't be on for a while Empty Re: Won't be on for a while

Post  Rick Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Bad news: The people from tigerdirect.com screwed up the order when they were about to ship out my computer, so at the latest I'll be getting my computer by monday I think cause they were going to ship it on wensday but had to ship it out on thursday because of the screwed up order.

I'll still be getting my computer but it'll be here by monday at the latest.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am

I gotten the case to my computer but the internal parts I'm waiting on. Either this week or next week I will be getting my computer back up and ready to play.

I've already taken a guess that some people here have been rping without me as some time ago I heard Anyui was probably getting an rp going. Seeing how nobodies checking these forums or giving a reply or posted anything so if there's any care in this group or it's member's shouldn't somebody be saying something? If not then cheers to you.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:28 pm

OK just so this is posted and even though I hardly doubt this will be read,

I did get my new computer with the parts how ever the motherboard MIGHT be a defect so we are waiting for a new one to come in the mail, I may not be able to rp on JKA tommorrow unless I can some how get my old computer to work for me to use JKA for a little while.

Till then, I still won't be able to rp but still be able to trp.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 am

I read it, lol.

Admin
Admin

https://rpgcata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 pm

I can now offically say, I am posting on my new computer Very Happy Which is awesome because now I'm off the laptop lols

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

Great welcome back Rick! Very Happy
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
Admin

https://rpgcata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum