RPG Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revena Nariem The supreme commander

2 posters

Go down

Revena Nariem The supreme commander Empty Revena Nariem The supreme commander

Post  Firewolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 am

Name:
Revena Nariem
Also Known As:
Supreme Commander of the Republic
Home world:
Thustra

Apearance
Revena Nariem The supreme commander 240px-Fay_Visage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks
90(Looks still quite young like in her 20's though)
Species:
Sephi
Eyes color:
Blue
Hair color:
Blonde
Skin tone:
Caucassion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Details
Personality:
Has much Experience, Has alot of battle skills and Knowledge, Kind, Caring, and is quiet

Force Sensitive:

[Force alignment]
Light Force Enlightenment
[+350]
[+275]
[+245]
[+210]
[+145]
[+105]
<-------- Area of Allignment
[+75]
[+45]
[+15]

[0]
[-15]
[-45]
[-75]

[-105]
[-145]
[-210]
[-245]
[-275]
[-350]

Dark Force Submission

Alliance:
Republic
Guild/Group:
Republic
Supreme Commander of the Republic
Languages:
. Basic
. Sephi
. Rodianeese
. Huttese

Equipment
Items:
. First Aid
. 20,000 credits
. Swiss Army Knife

Weapons:
. Commandos Pistol (2 of them)
. Carbine
. Vibrosword
. Vibroblade
. Thermal Detonators
. Heavy Repeater

Skills and Combat

Skill Grades
Stealth – 20
Computers – 50
Medical – 50
Awareness – 60
Persuasion – 70
Mechanics – 50
Engineering - 50

Combat Grades
Pistols – A+
Sub-machine guns – A+
Assault Rifles – A+
Sniper Rifles – A+
Knives and Blades – C+
Light Machine Guns – A+
Heavy Machine Guns – B+
Explosives – (B-)
Hand to Hand Combat - A+

History

The Planet Thustra...
Supreme Commanders Log #1

Thustra is a planet located within the Thustra system of the Expansion Region and the homeworld of the Sephi. Thustra is known for its dictatorship of rulers and kings of the past ruling over how Thustra should work and accomplish all its goalsl Thustra is also known because of me I was born there... I remeber starting out there as a young baby being held in my mothers hands many went by saying "wow she looks so much like you" and I couldnt help but think from that statement "How!?" like seriously How do I look like my mother as a baby I had no hair, My eyes were not open, I was burping on my shoulders when I really needed to and aside from that I occassionally drooled on my blanket I was held on so really "how do I look like my mother as a baby" oh well I guess im getting a little off topic so I will move on to the next chapter of my youth.

End of Commanders Log #1

My Youth Years
Supreme Commanders Log #2

So after my mothers occasional insults from saying I looked like her I started to get compliments saying I looked like the Growing Lady my mother used to be which I guess was more believable now because I did have some qualities that looked closely like her. Aside from myself during these years there were mass wars during this time wars between the Jedi Republic against the Sith and Mandolorians. I knew little of it then because at the time it had a little bit of an affect on me and my own life with my family but that was soon to change...

End of Commanders Log #2

Greatest Sacrifice
Supreme Commanders Log #3

I had just finished turning 19 and (Yes I now I skipped many years of my life but this is an important start to how I am to where I am now) a special University on Coruscant had accepted me seeing I focused on war efforts and war strategies at the time. My dream was to become a leader among the armies of the republic I knew at this time it wouldnt be easy and that there would be many sacrifices to get there but I was willing to take them however one of the worst sacrifices came just after I left Thustra. The local ships had brought me to the Coruscant University where I furthered my knowledge on War efforts and war strategies in able so I could be a general among the Republic Armies however at this time I saw on the hologram news showing of 3 Sith Capital ships bombarding down on my own planet just to get rid of the Republic armies that were firing down on the planet. It took many weeks before I got news there were survivors from the bombardment but my family was unlucky and unfortunate to die to the bombardment as they did not make it through alive.

End of Supreme Commanders Log #3

Coruscant University Years
Supreme Commanders Log #4

If I try to think back on the days I was in the Coruscant university I would remeber it being from when I was 19 all the way till I was 24 so that would mean 6 misraeble years nowing I left my family to die while I was alone in my room doing my studies unlike many students I did not hook up with anyone else I stayed away from relationships so I would not become emotionally compromised in any other way. The 6 years went by as I passed with a Docterate in learning more on War Efforts and War Strategies. It was just 4 Months later I recieved a message from the Republic army asking me to Join as A general to help plan out war strategies.

End of Supreme Commanders Log #4

Spoiler:

Joining The Other Generals
Supreme Commanders Log #5

When I first came to the Republic army area where I was to be to help strategize more for the Republic I saw other Generals some much more older, wiser and had much more experience in battle then I ever did. Of course weeks before I had to take the toughest of training in case I was summoned in battle I also was put in many actuall real life scenarios against the Sith armies were I saw the most biggest horrors of hell that most people would refer the fact no one was ever clean, the disease, and most of all the stench of death from every were.... this continued for many years were I was asked to go on and off the front lines but most of the time I was asked to make the plans seeing I had the talent to make them the most successfullest.

End of Supreme Commanders Log #5

Many Battles... Many Days... Many Cassualties... Many Deaths... Many Weeks... Many Years later...
Supreme Commanders #100

For once in her life during this log Revena would be seen with tears on her face as she shook her face seeing the hologram taping her she cleared up the tears on her face I-I... I just dont even want to report what happened... but as the New Supreme Commander it is my duty to report what happened to the Last Supreme Commander Degarei..... His full name in case his family is watching this was Nariem Jack Degarei I dont now if he has family still out there... because he was like a father to me he watched over me in during times when I really needed help and gave me advice when nesscary. However it is my duty to report that Nariem Degarei died in the front lines... by my side of the cause im afraid that is put under republic classification I just feel it is fair for the Family of the Degarei's or friends of the Degarei's to now of his bravery as he saved the lives of many of my friends, soldiers, as well as myself. She went up closser to the camera recording her I want the Degarei Family as well as friends of the Degarei's to now his death will not go unmarked, I will live up to his expectations every day I will defeat every last stinking sith thats around like he dreamed of me doing I promise that Nariem Degarei will be remebered forever even after the sith are defeated. This log is also for some of the other soldiers and enlisted that died on the front lives. The recording goes on with her saying a bunch of names and statements on each soldier and on how brave and couragous they were while they were on the front lines. After saying of all the deaths of the soldiers That is of all the other soldiers... but I want all the families out there watching this... that there deaths will not go unmarked me as well as my new unit of Republic Soldiers will fight in there legacy and will destroy and eleminate the sith threat and truely I wish I could tell you what your loved ones are doing out in the front lines... but as you now it is classified but now this as long as the rest of us live we will fight in the fallens legacy and hopefully return to tell our glorious stories to all of our families. The recording ended with her which looked like her going into tears again.

End of Supreme Commander's Log #100....

She holds on to Nariem Degarei's Isignia looking the shine as another tear came out of her eyes she said I will live out your legacy and dream of freedom and peace from the sith...

Last edited by Firewolf on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Revena Nariem The supreme commander Empty Re: Revena Nariem The supreme commander

Post  Firewolf Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 am

All Done! Smile
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Revena Nariem The supreme commander Empty Re: Revena Nariem The supreme commander

Post  Firewolf Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Revena Nariem The supreme commander 86199-laughlin-golf-b53a5f
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Revena Nariem The supreme commander Local-seal-of-approval

Admin
Admin

https://rpgcata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum