RPG Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear All Members, Faction Leaders and Admins

Go down

Dear All Members, Faction Leaders and Admins Empty Dear All Members, Faction Leaders and Admins

Post  Firewolf Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Dear All Members, Faction Leaders and Admins,

Today is currently Sunday, September 25,2011 the time currently 2:14 When I just got off the server to wait and make sure that Rick has finnaly downloaded the Ord Mantell map but I am not here to talk about that. I am here to express my dissapointment to all of you right know how you all acted. Yes all of you contributed in some way I am not going to point it out but if you really want me to I will the only ones I feel that did not create any problems were Rick and Mope so this isnt exactly targetted towards them this goes towards just Daka and Anyui.

(Only for Anyui and Daka to read)

To Anyui
Spoiler:

To Daka
Spoiler:

Know I will not tolerate what happened on the server again. If this is to ever happen again I have nothing more to say consider this RP community dead because Im gone if thats the case. We are to never speak of this again and that is why im locking this topic if I hear anyone come to me and pm me on xfire or anywere else about this I will block you or delete you as a friend on Xfire.

P.S. This goes to all members that if you were on the server and if you tolerate behaviour like you saw today I will not Tolerate it I from know have a 0 tolerance

Sincerly
- Firewolf
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum