RPG Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While the Invasion of Tendron

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

While the Invasion of Tendron - Page 3 Empty Re: While the Invasion of Tendron

Post  Firewolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 pm

General Veerer: Jumped on top of the cliff throwing multiple boulders at Serena and Viera Do you really expect to beat me any of you! I am of the True sith nothing can stop us!!
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Viera: She used a force throw as she threw her saber, cutting the boulders up so they didn't harmed her or Serena. Do you think it matters what you are!? We'll take you on even if your a god!

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:41 pm

General Veerer: Then for fighting the true sith your fate is death!!! He sent his blade vicously coming at Viera's snapping her hilt in half
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 am

Viera: She fell backwards as her saber was cut in half, she looked up to him in fear.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:17 am

General Veerer: WHAT NOT SO BIG AND BOLD WITHOUT YOUR WEAPON HUH NOW PREPARE TO DIE! He jumped in the air to do an attack from above

Serena: was infront of Viera having her hand out using an old jedi technique her hand was glowing purple as if absorbing the lightsaber Veerer... making an attempt to kill my student, friend and soon to be successor is a very bad move... and heres a little trick for your troubles something I learned called Alter Strength! she used her free hand back handing him watching him flip around in the air her eyes going red as kayla was trying to take controll

General Veerer: looked seeing this remebering the prophies N-no... tell me those prophies werent true!! Serena only stared into his eyes preparing her force energy as a bulb of force energy was seen in her hands OH NO IT IS ISNT IT!!!

Serena: Sent the force bulb blast at him as it was smashing him into the nearby mountain as an avalanche of boulders came down on him and around the area

Part of Sikara's Lakels future visions

While the Invasion of Tendron - Page 3 Hope-jedi-satele-shan011
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:25 am

Viera: She quickly got up as she went to see if Serena was ok, watching the boulders crash on Veerer. .... Is he... Dead?

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:52 am

Kayla(Dark Serena): Wait for it... put her hand to stop her as she walked over to the boulders

General Veerer: Came out of the boulder piles grasping for air as part of his cybernetic face was torn and blood was coming out

Kayla(Dark Serena): Came over to him gripping the back of his head knocking his face against the boulder viciously seeing parts of his cybernetics fall off while saying for each hit Lousy... Piece... of... shit!!!

General Veerer: Please Have mercy... said weakly

Kayla(Dark Serena): Picked him up holding him by the neck with one hand WHY SHOULD DID YOU SHOW ANY MERCY TO THE KIDS OF MY HOMEWORLD? NO! DID YOU SHOW ANY MERCY TO THE NEWBORNS OF MY WORLD? NO! DID YOU SHOW ANY MERCY FOR ANY OF MY PEOPLE OF ANZATTI I DONT THINK SO!!! BECAUSE OF YOU IM THE LAST OF MY KIND AND I HAVE TO CARRY THE HEAVIEST BURDEN AND CURSE!!!

General Veerer: Please... I dont want to die...Viera should probably interevene before Kayla kills him in darkness
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 am

Viera: She ran over and held Kayla's hand back, stopping her. STOP!...Kayla, please... I know your upset, this is your chance for revenge, but this isn't right! He's defenseless he's weak! You already defeated him, do you have to turn your self into a cold blooded murder! If you do then your no better then he was! She looked into Kayla's eye's as best she could, her eye's were begging Kayla to stop.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:21 am

Kayla: Her saber went in the air looking as if it were ready to strike him down

General Veerer: P-Please Dont...

Serena: She then disignited her saber giving Veerer some healing so he could walk away she caught her breath looking to veerer Go... run away and live your useless life Veerer im not afraid of you now... and I wasnt afraid of you then she started to walk off patting Viera on the back for her help =w= thanks so much... i really owe you for that back there

General Veerer: Growled getting up as he picked up his saber and ignited it throwing it at viera

Serena: Came defensively throwing her saber breaking his hilt seeing it penetrated veerer stabbing him right into the chest
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:34 am

Viera: She tried to stop the saber but it was too late as she saw it sticking in his chest.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 am

Serena: Sorry you had to see that Viera... but it was inevatable that was going to happen his darkness made him do that
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:50 am

Viera: I-it's ok.... She nodded as she looked away a bit.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 am

Serena: put her hand out calling her saber to her hands with the force as she looked up to the skies still seeing the Star Cruisers in orbit not leaving even with there General dead There not leaving... I failed on another planet again...
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:50 am

Viera: Not yet! You haven't failed yet, we can still make them retreat. She said to cheer her up as she looked at Veerer's body. Show them in a communications, with his body and warn them that if they don't surrender then they'll end up like him.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 am

Serena: True sith arent like that if they dont have orders to retreat when his death comes they stay here till they all succeed or die... thats why Chaos has taken his larger fleet away he only needed a smaller one to take Tendron She looked up to the ships as she heard sounds of more ships coming out of hyperspace... however they were different ships they were of Revena's fleet

Revena: =C= General Serena I suspect you have ended the general of the sith?

Serena: =C= yeah I have who is this?

Revena: =c= This is Supreme Chancellor/Supreme General Revena hold your position for a moment both of you!

Serena: =C= what fo- Suddenly they teleported on the supreme generals flagship

Revena: So we can teleport you on to the bridge of my ship with experimental teleportation looked to Viera I believe you must be Serena's new companion Viera Greetings I am Supreme General Revena but you can just call me Revena or Revy for short welcome on board my ship "Zeus"
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:46 am

Viera: Umm h-hi yeah I'm umm...Viera... =whispering to Serena= How do you know her?

Rei: She was on board temporary on Revena's ship as she stood at the door on guard.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:01 am

Serena: =w= I now her because she allowed me to join the Republic army here as a General... shes the Supreme Commander/General/Grand Chancellor of the republic its rare to see her on the front lines

Revena: Alright now that we got introductions out of the way... she sat in her command chair on the bridge she looked to her ship captian saying Captian alert all fighter class ships on each of our cruisers to deploy and concentrate our fires on the enemies hangers

Captian: YES MA'AM! He turned his comlink on so the annoucement could be heard all over the ship EVERY FIGHTER IS TO GET ON TO THERE SHIP AND TAKE OUT ENEMY FIGHTERS ALL CRUISERS ARE TO CONCENTRATE FIRE ON THE ENEMIES HANGERS! The ships started deploying fighters as the enemy cruisers started to as well firing on the republic ships as the republic ships fired back on them
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 am

Rei: She looked outside and watch as the fighters and ships were launched, looking a bit over to Serena and Viera

Viera: She looked between Serena and Revena, surprised and amazed at them.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Serena: looked seeing there were to many fighters coming out even when fire was concentrated on there hanger it made it hard for them to fire in the hanger That concentrated fire isnt going anywhere inside that hanger Revena you need to focus it on there command bridge, and also... you were reported captured by the sith how did you escape?

Revena: Hmmm that sounds like a better idea, Captian alert fighters to concentrate fire on the bridge and other enemy fighters she then looked over to Serena after seeing the captian make the orders happening Well theres a very short and simple explanation for that... after being taken away by the truth sith by your old apprentice Mara I was placed under a huge ammount of torture for republic information however I really never gave in after awhile I started to plot my escape and with the help of the other prisoners we were able to dig our way out through the sewer systems it wasnt pretty but it worked... later on I took one of there sith ships into hyperspace to get back to my own ship. The cruisers and other fighters started focussing fire on the command bridge taking out the shield generator Alright focus fire more on the command bridge so all primary and secondary commands are gone so there ships are useless!

Captian: Yes Ma'am! started placing the order in as the ship fired more on their command bridge
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:37 pm

Viera: Wait if you escaped, then what about the other prisoners? What happened to them?

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Revena: The prisoners was a sith Rebellion thats why they were prisoners some are on board helping us right now

Captian: Ma'am there command bridge has been destroyed but we have taken heavy fire to our engines

Revena: Add more shield power to our engine section and get some engineers to repair the engine area now target there communications array at the same time!

Captian: Nodded taking the orders
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Rei: She watched as the ship was fireing on the communications.

Viera: Can't we some how shoot their reactor core and blow them up?

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 am

Revena: I would love to but there reactor core is deep within there ship were its hard to penetrate them with our ships weapons we have to heavily weaken there primary and secondary systems to get to that speaking of that... watched seeing there communications array blow up on the cruiser Captian fire on there life support systems this will bring there defeat closser if we do that!

Captian: Ma'am they are attempting to retreat through hyperspace!

Revena: Fire on there Engines now so they cant escape then life support system if they retreat they will come back stronger!

Revena's cruiser fired upon the sith cruiser as the sith cruiser was begginning to open a hyperspace window it got halted as the engines on there ship blew up and revena's ship was firing more on the life support system
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:34 am

Viera: Whoa... Talk about take no prisoners...

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Firewolf Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am

Serena: looked over to Viera =w= I now it looks cold Viera but... True sith are some one you cant negotiate with its impossible even if they do say they want to negotiate its usually a trick because there always one step ahead in that type of situation.

Captian: Supreme Chancellor there Life support systems are destroyed they only have 5 hours before there out of air and they cant move there stuck

Revena: Open a channel to there ship a safe and secure one

Sith Captian: could be seen on the screan he looked like the sith species red skinned What do you sith scum want you have killed our Admiral and crippled our ship!?

Revena: Thats exactly the point Captian... now im offering you this surrender you and your crew were you can live in a detention cell untill brought to the republic for life time sentance in there detention area

Sith Captian: We the true sith would rather die then be caught in your detention cells to die!

Revena: sighed You got that then Captian im sorry your crew had little choice in this She looked to her captian Captian finish there ship off

Captian: Yes Ma'am!
Firewolf
Firewolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next